• Duration: 3 hours
• Private guided spice tour Zanzibar
• Discover alot of things including tropical fruits, spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation
• Pick-up from hotel and drop-off
• Discover spice farms
• Sense the aromas of spices with friendly tour guide
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home
• This spice tour Zanzibar begins from Stone Town
Go to the spice tour Zanzibar that begins from beach hotels.
Visitor may combine this spice tour Zanzibar with either Stone Town tour, Prison Island or Jozani Forest.
Spice Tour Zanzibar is a 3 hours guided tour, Tourists will get opportunity to discover alot of things including Tropical fruits, Spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation. It is just more than a tour, tourists may get uniques experience to prove why Zanzibar is called the Spice Island. Visitors should expect to see the spicies incuding Zanzibar's cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanila, cardamone, curry, pepper, tamarind, ginger, menthol and many other spices and harbs brought by the sultans of Oman across the Indian Ocean. Our guids will give you the detailed descriptions of what the various plants are used for, though not all of them are for food, others used for madicine.
The "neem" tree leaves were traditionally used as a cure for malaria and indigestion, the iodine tree produces a deep red sap used to fight infection and wound,
Policy & Terms3-hour guided tour spice tour Zanzibar. Kid’s policy: Kids bellow 5 year free, kids above 6 -11 years 50%. Organized by: Babi Tours
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0